Contribute an article for the subscription industry to read!
We appreciate your wealth of experience and industry insight, and we invite you to share what you’ve learned. Submitting a guest article means you would:
Get more exposure
Your content could reach a fresh audience and increase your traffic.
Let others know how you’re actively approaching situations or resolving common pain points.
Be seen as an experienced expert
who believes in supporting one another and pushing the industry forward.
Content we’re looking for
The best posts are inspiring and educational. Topics should relate to the industry, such as acquisition, retention, customer service and fulfillment. Check out these great examples:
- 5 Customer Experience Tips for Subscription Business
- How to Effectively Size Your Subscription Box to Optimize Shipping Costs
- A 3-Step Guide to Proper Warehouse Organization
Our members consist of staff members, C-level executives, entrepreneurs and more. They work for a variety of businesses, but one thing they have in common is they’re all looking for best practices to help scale their company.
- Be a registered Subscription Member or Partner Member to be considered for publication. Not a member yet? Join here!
- Original content (Previously published articles might not be considered.)
- Educational content will be approved. (No sales pitches.)
- Articles will only be posted upon SUBTA’s review and approval.
Approval and publication
Once you submit an article, SUBTA will review the content and let you know if it’s been approved. If approved, your post will be featured on the SUBTA blog, newsletter and social media platforms.