Lend your voice!
Do you have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the subscription space? Share your insight by contributing a guest article for the industry to read!
Publishing your content through SUBTA gives you the opportunity to:
- Enjoy increased brand visibility
- Build your voice and a credible reputation
- Gain traction with subscription businesses of all stages and sectors
Who reads the blog?
Our audience consists of more than 2,000 members, partners and event attendees — all of them constantly searching for valuable guidance that will help them build better businesses in the subscription space.
What kind of content are members looking for?
The members in our community are looking for articles with unique, informative and usable content, as well as fresh perspectives that can’t be found anywhere else.
Need inspiration? Explore previously approved guest articles on our blog at https://subta.com/knowledge/
Are there any guidelines to keep in mind?
- You must bee a registered Subscription Member or Partner Member to be considered for publication. Not a member yet? Join here!
- Original, educational content will be approved first (Previously published articles might not be considered. Sales pitches will not be accepted.)
- There is no word-count limit at this time. Please keep in mind that short, digestible content receives better traffic than lengthy, text-heavy articles.
- Articles will only be posted upon SUBTA’s review and approval.
How do I know if our content has been approved?
Once you submit an article, SUBTA will review the content and let you know if it’s been approved. If approved, your post will be featured on the SUBTA blog, newsletter and social media platforms.