Share Your Insights with 2,500+ SUBTA members!
If you’re an expert on how to launch, grow, and scale a subscription business, we want to hear from you!
Share your expertise on issues ranging from subscriber acquisition strategies to operations, and anything in between! The subscription community loves to learn from each other; this is your opportunity to share your lessons learned. You could get featured in one of SUBTA’s upcoming Lightning Talks!
Your session should last between 5 to 10 minutes. If you have specific insights that serve a certain demographic, please indicate that within the form on the right.
- What is a lightning talk? A short presentation centered around a niche topic.
- Why is SUBTA hosting lightning talk events in 2022? To showcase the SUBTA community’s diverse knowledge and empower subscriptionpreneurs from all backgrounds to unlock their business’ full potential!
- How long should my talk last? No longer than 10 minutes.
- Can my session involve more than one speaker? Because of the conciseness of each talk, we recommend only featuring one speaker.
- What presentation topics are you looking for? Subscriptionpreneurs need a wide range of insights to successfully grow their businesses. We are looking for topics that can have a positive impact on their growth including — but not limited to — funding, resources to leverage, community building tactics, retention techniques, and advertising.
- Do I need to pay to be featured as a speaker? No. Simply provide details via the form to your right. Speakers will be selected based on topics that will resonate with the SUBTA community and the speakers’ authority & experience related to the niche.
- How will I know if I have been selected? The SUBTA team will directly reach out to you.
- Does my topic have to be about subscription? Not necessarily. SUBTA’s goal is to help subscription entrepreneurs build successful businesses. Some of the tools they need to do that aren’t specifically related to subscription. As long as your ideas can help the SUBTA community, anything goes!